The MTG-B1000XBD and B1000XB are based on the MTG-B1000, which has a mid-sized case for enhanced wearability while delivering advanced functionality, including smartphone connectivity and solar-powered radio control. The new models feature a bezel made from carbon fiber, considered the “third material” after metal and plastics, for an evolution in design in keeping with the 20th anniversary of the MT-G series. Carbon fiber is similar to plastic in terms of its light weight, yet comparable to or exceeding metal in durability, although its hardnesss makes it more difficult to process.
The blue-accented MTG-B1000XB comes with a soft urethane band for enhanced wearability. The band attaches to the case using a combination of fine resin and metal parts for optimum strength.
- Carbon fiber bezel
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Screw Lock Crown
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire Glass with non-reflective coating
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Carbon
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Stainless Steel / Resin Composite Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Afterglow
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception: